Monday, April 16, 2007

intermezzo :p

phone
.......
prima: so, what's your fd topic tough?
bulan: well. about blogging business...
prima: ic, blog. It's just so you...
bulan: that's the trick. i just working on something that i like, that makes easier. I would love to research on it.
prima: yes, you absolutely right. agree on you. I do that as well.

IM
......

akbar: so youre working thesis about blog
bulan: yep.
akbar: wow, a blogger writes something about blog. klopt
bulan: :D

phone

dad: i already sent your questionnaire to my mailing lists.
bulan: yup, i knew, suddenly there are lot of people from 50+ fulfilling my questionnaire. I knew those are your friends :D
....
dad: but you already sent email to him?
bulan: i did, but he didn't work in that department so he forwared to the product manager, but it seems that the product manager didnt know a thing about theit own marketing communication strategy, he said there is one department who responsible about it, and he gave me the email. but they haven't reply me yet.

IM

bulan: everything just like i predicted. their answers, i mean.
deni: they are conversational.
bulan: well, first i try to debating him, but then i remembered, that this is interview. not disscusion :D

:D

No comments: